Immediate Past President
Hylah Egeland-Umphress - 2025
Allen Harrison - 2025
Don Clyde - 2024
Steve Lombardi - 2024
David Higginbotham - 2026
Teresa Vandal - 2026
All boarders must be members to board at NVHA. Membership does not guarantee you will be able to board. Our barn is full now, but there is a waiting list as well.
Speed limit is 5 MPH. Please watch your speed.
- No smoking on the property.
- Barn hours are generally from sunup to sundown, however it is understood that access before and after may be necessary and will be considered acceptable.
- All instructors MUST provide a certificate of insurance with NVHA added as additional insured and sign a waiver. No exceptions.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Non-NVHA members are not allowed at the barn or on NVHA property unless it is a show/public day or a prearranged volunteer day. Farriers, vets and others with their own business insurance are exempt from this exclusion and may provide services at the property.
- You must pick up after your horse around the barn area. If outside this area, please broadcast manure when you are finished riding, this includes the arena, round pen, pathways and the driveway.
- Permanent trailer parking located on the property is available upon request and approval by the board, at the current monthly rate. Please do not block driveways with trailers.
- No tying horses to the pipe panels or the supports for the overhangs.
- When riding into pastures, close all gates that you open immediately after going through. Leave gates open that you find open between pastures.
- Do not use another boarder’s tack or equipment without permission. Respect each others' paddock, stall, feed and storage area.
- Do not modify, move or add to any structure, fence or paddock.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Clean up after your dog.
- All horses shall be up-to-date on required vaccinations.
NAPA VALLEY HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
Pay For Your Boarding & Trailer Space