ABC news captured this photo of two horses fleeing the Wraggs fire in Napa.
This is the same area as the above photo. There was a Cal Fire bulldozer helping to protect the animals.
Click HERE to download Cal Fires evacuation guide for horse owners
Remember this is YOUR club and you are welcome to come out and ride anytime! That said, remember there are a few rules we must all live by to make it a happy and safe place to ride.
- MEMBERS ONLY on the property unless it is a public day, such as a horse show, poker ride or clinic.
- Your dogs are welcome to join you, but if others are working with their horses, you should keep your dogs on a leash or otherwise contained. (Just because your dog is "horse-friendly" does not mean the horses are dog-friendly.) Please keep track of your dog and make sure it is not harassing any of the animals.
- Close any gate that you open.
- Clean up after you and your horse.
- Be courteous to other members.
The lower pasture is being used as a turnout Monday thru Friday for the barn horses.
- All horses will be off the pasture by 5:00 pm for you to park your trailer and enjoy the facilities.
- Saturday and Sunday there will not be any horses in the pasture, but if you are the last one to leave PLEASE close all gates.
- If you need to use the round pen or park your trailer before 5:00 pm please notify Alyssa one day before the requested time. We will make sure the horses are not turned out in that pasture.